Well I went and did it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll betcha they don't rip yer ass like they did mine! :rolleyes2

Boy! Tough crowd, TOUGH crowd!

That's because he actually upgraded - you traded a couple of pieces of history for some plastic toys! :thumb: (obviously kidding, but still upset to see those Smithy's gone)

BTW - In Before The Just As Good Crowd starts Crying.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's because he actually upgraded - you traded a couple of pieces of history for some plastic toys! :thumb: (obviously kidding, but still upset to see those Smithy's gone)

BTW - In Before The Just As Good Crowd starts Crying.

Well, I'm trading one of those "plastic toys" for another "vintage" Bodyguard for pocket carry.

The Glock 27 is a great weapon, but it's only purpose was gonna be for pocket carry. While I probably coulda pulled it off, It just wasn't for me. :disappoin

I can hardly wait! :w000t:

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you get it?
I have been thinking about doing the same thing.
Got it from budsgunshop.com $1,158.39, shipped, with insurance and that is adding on a 3% fee for using a credit card. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

:rotflmao: GED I didn't even realize I named my thread almost identical to yours.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm trading one of those "plastic toys" for another "vintage" Bodyguard for pocket carry.

The Glock 27 is a great weapon, but it's only purpose was gonna be for pocket carry. While I probably coulda pulled it off, It just wasn't for me. :disappoin

I can hardly wait! :w000t:

I miss my J-Frame more than anything else - I loaned one out to a friend a while back and every since I sold my 340CT, I've missed pocket-carry above all else (especially with Summer coming).

Latest posts

Top Bottom