Well I went and did it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I miss my J-Frame more than anything else - I loaned one out to a friend a while back and every since I sold my 340CT, I've missed pocket-carry above all else (especially with Summer coming).

Dood! You have NO IDEA how nekkid I feel without mine! :yikes2:

I mean, I got that little Bodyguard back in October of 2008. I've carried it both on and off duty since then...

Every. Single. Day.

It was the first thing I would grab before walking out the door and the last thing I sat down before I went to bed. It's been in my front pocket for up to 14/16 hours a day! Usually longer (over 24hrs) on the weekends.

On Fridays, I always work a double (sometimes triple!) shift. Sometimes I have a transport that morning till about noon/1pm. Then I go home, take a shower, change uniforms, work at the college from 3-11. Then, it's off to Saber where I work all night from 11pm-6am Saturday morning. The little humpback would ride all day/all night and till the next morning! :faint:

These last couple of days, I've tried to just drop this G27 in my pocket for short trips to town, but the weight of it damn near drags my britches down! :ugh2:

I'm trying to trade for another (you guessed it!) Bodyguard as we speak. :woohoo1: The trade is good for both of us, we're just trying to figure out when/where we can meet up. :grumble:

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got it from budsgunshop.com $1,158.39, shipped, with insurance and that is adding on a 3% fee for using a credit card. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

:rotflmao: GED I didn't even realize I named my thread almost identical to yours.

I think that is really good.
Last time I looked I think they were $1400

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well here she is...
ai116.photobucket.com_albums_o19_jakebarlow_008.jpg

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how come the safety is off? remember gun safety my friend

:withstupi Thanks I'll try to remember that.

Thanks guys, I am really pleased overall with the gun, I ordered a magpul grip, and the DD swivel studs that fit into the quad rail/back plate and am going to throw those on there and get my MS2 sling mounted. Next on the list is a good weapon light, then I think I'll call it good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom