What did you do in the reloading room today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you found a recipe yet for 6.5 StaBall powder. I found one that worked for me. But had to start setting the bullets back to find the node for the rifle. Got it the groups down to just under .5. Berger bullets, staball powder, CCI magnum LR primers and Hornady brass. :woohoo1::woot:
Yeah I have. But I want to get my SD under 10. So I will try a few other charges on each side of it. I also will need to tune harmonics with seating depth to tighten up the group.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I’ll be chambering these by hand 🤣

IMG_1567.jpeg
IMG_1568.jpeg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the past few days I have been loading .223 cases with H335 and 50 gr. v-max bullets and CCI 450 primers.
All my 30 round P mags are now full and in ammo cans along with some bagged loose bullets.
You can fit 16 mags in the large ammo cans. 600 rounds per can with some loose ammo bagged in there.
Some are charged with N133 powder and all mags labeled as to what is in them.

Now more brass sizing and prep for the 55gr bullets.

I am using the Lee Perfect Powder Measure and it drops right on 25.5 gr every time for my 50gr bullets.
55gr I will weigh on a beam scale that takes much longer and it will be H4895 for the next few hundred and in F-C cases fully prepped including annealing.

See youse next week :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom