What should I do this afternoon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm taking the afternoon off for no other reason than to screw around. Why am I taking the afternoon off in the middle of the week? Its my 30th B-Day. I'm going to enjoy it.

I have a TRP that needs to be broken in today. And a Remington 700 that is getting lonely in the safe I think a trip to Banner is in order.

If I don't do that It will be a car wash day where the truck gets some much needed TLC including a waxing.

Third option. Both of the above are relaxing and theraputic to me. I can't think of any other way to spend several hours.

Any Ideas.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be hitting Banner this morning and waxing this afternoon if I was you because one thing is for sure ... that other thing you like so much ... cooking outside ... ain't a happening deal right now. I'm beginning to think I might have to break down and go buy a gas grill just so I can do a little cooking outside. I'm jonesing BAD **sigh**

lol ... I guess I'm saying why just take half the day ... oh, and Happy Birthday!!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd do whatever tripped my fancy.
I suspect at the least there would be some 22 plinking going on.
As much outside activity as I could stand.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My nearest turkey hunting grounds are 2 hours away. I'm going to dinner with my wife this evening so I'd be pressed for time. Don't think I didn't consider it.

If I could have taken this morning off I would have. But I have to do Payroll, Insurance Policy Audit, Rescheduled superintendents meeting that was at 11 today till Friday. And there are things I haven't thought of yet.

I'm leaning towards the range today. I have Saturday morning clear if I don't go Turkey hunting. I'll wash and was the truck before it gets warmed up.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its called a married man with Moral and religious convictions about strip clubs. Not my thing. Now if I could rent the place out and have my wife work the pole. Then we might be talking. Oh and no one else would be in the club.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its called a married man with Moral and religious convictions about strip clubs.

Which can be respected, but I still think the rest of you ought to be ashamed the idea wasn't mentioned until deep into the first page.

I say a case of beer + some Meguiar's car wash and wax, as long as you have a shady spot in which to wash the truck.

Either way, happy birthday and enjoy your afternoon off no matter how you spend it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom