What should I do this afternoon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Troy. Aparently you haven't been paying attention. The aforementioned TRP was my Birthday present to myself. I snatched it up in early March when I found it. I told myself it was going to stay in the safe until my birthday. Then I would shoot it. Not to mention the PSE bow I picked up on Sunday. Not counting the birthday money and sale of a rifle to offset the purchase of the bow, I've spent over 2k on myself for my bday. I have that covered.

I just need more ammo for the TRP and a few more arrows for the bow. I already tore the fletching on one arrow. [ ] that close to blasting the knock on the arrow.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made it to H&H today for some decompression through firepower. A little dissapointed as I have to call Springfield in the morning. Both base plates to my magazines are cracked and if I load up the magazine to capacity they could fail and send mag components and ammo everywhere. The Keltec gave some issues but that could be to it being a year since I cleaned it last. Its now clean. suppressed 22 always fun gun to take to the range.

Dinner with the wife this evening while the Mother in law watched the boy. It was peaceful. All in all it was a great birthday. Not sure if 30 is any different than 29. I'll let you know next April.

Latest posts

Top Bottom