what was the name of the car dealership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember at Hudiburg Toyota several years ago, I bought a Tundra and specified that I wanted OEM running boards along the bottom of the doors to make it easy to step up and enter the pickup. They didn't put that on the contract and I did have aftermarket running boards on my old trade-in. Well, when we were finalizing the deal, the salesman left the room and the little yellow "I owe you" form was on the desk and I filled it out indicating they would supply OEM running boards. They said they would take them off of my trade-in and install them t no cost to me if I would agree but I said you promised and they did install the running boards OEM and I drove off. They weren't happy at all.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Hopefully” I’m in the final stages of a battle with Reynolds Ford off NW Expressway. I think they take the crown at the moment for this places replacement.

Funny how fast things move when an attorney gets involved, I’m just glad I’m not the one paying paying the legal fees!

I will be absolutely delighted when these scammy local dealers get taken over by exclusively online companies or if it moves where you can buy straight from the manufacture. I know there are a lot of grey areas between manufactures and dealers, then banks and dealers where lots of money is made... but talk about a dinosaur system that needs renovating.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Car dealers have been like COVID before I ever heard of COVID.
Feel like wearing a full hazmat suit to set foot on the lot and then get down to my natural born self and scrub all over with bleach the second I step off the property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom