What's on your "to buy" list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I ever make it to Scottsdale, I want to check out the Hamilton selection at AZ Fine Time. Their YouTube guy shows a few clips of the store and their Hamilton selection looks like my ammo closet
It’s worth the trip! Scottsdale is a fun town also. Great golf too. It’s just hard seeing so many blue quail and not getting to shoot any. I played TPC Scottsdale a few years ago, and I’m not kidding when I say there was 20k birds on the course. I paid more attention to them than the cart girls…

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are everyone's thoughts on the Tissot C07.111 movement with the plastic synthetic polymer escapement parts? This is in the Powermatic 80 line and a lot of other Tissot offerings that are on the affordable end, which is all I'm gonna pony up for, but I'm looking for a Swiss auto of some sort. Tissot offers a lot of what I'm looking for and have several models I like, but the new movements give me a bit of pause.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What are everyone's thoughts on the Tissot C07.11 movement with the plastic synthetic polymer escapement parts? This is in the Powermatic 80 line and a lot of other Tissot offerings that are on the affordable end, which is all I'm gonna pony up for, but I'm looking for a Swiss auto of some sort. Tissot offers a lot of what I'm looking for and have several models I like, but the new movements give me a bit of pause.
A Tissot is on my radar too. I did a little digging and found this. It has some good info.
https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/questions-about-eta-c07-powermatic-80-h-10-etc.5104577/

Latest posts

Top Bottom