What's on your "to buy" list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1098.jpg
Hometown beauty……
Detroit Watch Co, powered by Custom Swiss Valjoux Eta 7750.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the difference between the Batman and the Batgirl? Size?
Batman has a Oyster Bracelet, Batgirl the Jubilee. However most retailers call both versions the Batman. Excellent question. Think that due to the Bracelet change some reacted negatively do to that. I like the Blue and Black. Like the green one, but it's left handed due to the crown.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Batman has a Oyster Bracelet, Batgirl the Jubilee. However most retailers call both versions the Batman. Excellent question. Think that due to the Bracelet change some reacted negatively do to that. I like the Blue and Black. Like the green one, but it's left handed due to the crown.
Thanks. I didn't know there was a difference. Outside of a no date Sub and Explorer, I haven't researched them much. I will have a no date Sub one day.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I didn't know there was a difference. Outside of a no date Sub and Explorer, I haven't researched them much. I will have a no date Sub one day.
All I can say, get on the list now, it could be as long as 5 or 6 years. Yeah, you can go to the gray market, but why pay 3k to 10K more. Even if you can't afford it, there is always a market for Rolex (baring any bad things in the economy.) Even worse I read that many Rolexes are going to china. Tudor and Omega? You can walk into most any retailer and get what you want. Hublot, "you blow alot of money when you buy a Hublot" 50% of the value gone once you walk out of the shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom