What's one thing you know now, that you wished you had known as a kid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is not true. At least not for me -- I have so many regrets -- most of them surrounding trusting my parents. The things I did because I thought that's what a good daughter and mother should do. Problem with being a good daughter to bad parents is they don't care how it ruins your life. Long as they get what they want and keep their claws on you and take everything they can from you.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not true. At least not for me -- I have so many regrets -- most of them surrounding trusting my parents. The things I did because I thought that's what a good daughter and mother should do. Problem with being a good daughter to bad parents is they don't care how it ruins your life. Long as they get what they want and keep their claws on you and take everything they can from you.
:sorry4: :bighug:
___

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish Id wore hearing protection while shooting thousands of shotgun and 22 shells as a kid.

wish Id known that the reason the lunkers kept breaking my rods and stripping the gears in my reels was bc zebco 202 and red or blue wally world rods are junk.

wish id applied myself more in HS, maybe college wouldn’t of been so brutal

wish I would of known about investments and western states hunting

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should've bought that Cessna 172 for $5000 in the early '80's.........

I should've bought that Plymouth Superbird for $18,000 in the mid '80's......

I should've bought that house in Telluride in the late '80's for $80,000....

Coulda, woulda, shoulda..................wah, wah.

:anyone:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much really. If I had known what I know about girls I'd probably have been a slimy predator. If I'd known about Apple, Wal-Mart, any of that I'd have been a rich punk with soft hands. If I hadn't failed at so many things I might not have developed my stubbornness.

The only thing I'd really change would be not taking up drinking or tobacco, or spending countless hours sitting in a church pew when I could have been in a deer stand or sleeping in late with my beautiful wife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom