What's the earliest model truck and car that you can remember your parents owning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dad had a 56 F100 that was destroyed by the 73 hail storm in Enid.
That had to have been one hell of a hail storm to total a truck from that era. I had a 1990 camaro totaled in the bad hail storm in 2004 in OKC that only left a few dents in my 76 GMC truck that was in the street.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That had to have been one hell of a hail storm to total a truck from that era. I had a 1990 camaro totaled in the bad hail storm in 2004 in OKC that only left a few dents in my 76 GMC truck that was in the street.
They were big enough that 5 came all the way through into the living room.

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1955 Nash Rambler, all of the houses in the back ground are gone, they were demolished to build the Reynolds center at TU

Attachments

• R on the trunk-1.jpg
    R on the trunk-1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
  • R on the trunk-2.jpg
    R on the trunk-2.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 0

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must have been around a 55 Pontiac Chieftain SUV based upon the particular hood ornament I remember it having. I still have the scar on the inside of my right knee from when I was climbing around on the rear bumper when my foot slipped and the license plate sliced it open. To this day I still grind my license plates to a smooth flat edge all around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom