Whats your favorite 22 host?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My .22 can is in NFA jail currently. Hope to get it out in June.
Its primary duty will be on the NC-22 AR style upper which is already threaded for backyard duty, exterminating armadillos.
Also have a couple of classic.22 bolt rifles that I want threaded. The cost of threading will probably exceed the value of the rifles, but want to shoot subs through them.
Also have a new FN-502 pistol that is already threaded.

1708482537864.png

JGGray

Marksman
Reaction score
Its primary duty will be on the NC-22 AR style upper which is already threaded for backyard duty, exterminating armadillos.
Also have a couple of classic.22 bolt rifles that I want threaded. The cost of threading will probably exceed the value of the rifles, but want to shoot subs through them.

View attachment 455665
Here is my armadillo gun! SBR 10/22, Kidd 6” sts bull, Enoch chassis, binary trigger and Sig Stock.

Attachments

• IMG_5861.png
    IMG_5861.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 0

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

View attachment 455665
What colors are FN using on their firearms? The slide looks bronze and the frame looks gold.
Is that supposed to be FDE?

Latest posts

Top Bottom