when nature calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so I see in the news were this chuckle head in seattle left his rifle on the trunk deck and drove down the road to get some coffee, I've heard stories (weather true or not) of OHP troopers having to come back to McDonalds on the tpk. to get sidearms left on the floor of the bathroom.

Now, if I can help it, I try not to use public bathrooms to answer when nature calls, but due to the fact I have I.B.S. I don't always have that choice. Id rather not have to return somewhere to collect my "wayward" CCW, aside from the fact that some gutless, whiner is probably gonna end up calling the cops. I'm not worried about having to deal with law enforcement but I don't want to have to hassel with it either. So when I have to hit the stall I hang my commander sized 1911 on the coat hook or if the T.p. dispenser is large enough I'll set it there.

Anyone have any experiances (that they would rather not share but are willing to) or things that they do whenever they have to answer nautre's call and are carring?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I have to use a public restroom and am carrying, I place it somewhere that I am guaranteed not to forget it. I place it in my pants. You know, when you are "sitting" and your pants are below your knees. That way it's not visible to anyone and I can always see it and remember to reholster it. I tried to be as "ungraphic" (if that's even a word, lol) as possible as to not be gross. Hope it worked. lol.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If I have to use a public restroom and am carrying, I place it somewhere that I am guaranteed not to forget it. I place it in my pants. You know, when you are "sitting" and your pants are below your knees. That way it's not visible to anyone and I can always see it and remember to reholster it. I tried to be as "ungraphic" (if that's even a word, lol) as possible as to not be gross. Hope it worked. lol.

This.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This about sums it up.:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom