When will Home Depot hire security guards to protect shoplifters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, we're beginning to realize the philosophy of law enforcement has changed and we're increasingly on our own. And it's only going to get worse as liberals flee the sewers they create for civilized cities. Then they turn the civilized cities into the same liberal dumps they left. (Tulsa, anyone? OKC? Norman?)

Lather, rinse, repeat.

And then, we have debacles like this:
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...e-time-to-trade-some-freedom-for-gun-control/
Seriously, we need a mandatory IQ test for anybody/everybody who works in, or for, govt.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do hire guards to protect the shoplifters, it’s the times we live in.

Sounds like the last time a criminal tried to make a run from the cops in our little town. Let's just say he wasn't in as good a shape after being caught by locals and turned over to law enforcement.

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, we're beginning to realize the philosophy of law enforcement has changed and we're increasingly on our own. And it's only going to get worse as liberals flee the sewers they create for civilized cities. Then they turn the civilized cities into the same liberal dumps they left. (Tulsa, anyone? OKC? Norman?)

Lather, rinse, repeat.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...e-time-to-trade-some-freedom-for-gun-control/
Seriously, we need a mandatory IQ test for anybody/everybody who works in, or for, govt.
Hard to ***** about it when so many are encouraging people to move from the hellhole states/cities into flyover country. "You need to get out of there and move here!".

The problem with these places aren't the places - it's the people in them.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lather, rinse, repeat.

I beat this dead horse constantly so I apologize if it’s becoming obnoxious. But having left Oregon because of how insane it became, I think for the “top cop” of Tulsa the answer is public shaming and humiliation. How dare he tell the law abiding that WE need to give up our God given rights in order to stop CRIMINALS from committing crime. It is the most bass ackwards way of thinking and he’s sworn an oath to protect our rights???? Sorry, but the minute he says this he is disqualified from his law enforcement position.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buddy still @ Makita power tools. He told me that HD doesn’t care about theft, because with power tools and many other items, HD doesn’t ever own them. They are on the floor at the store and their DC’s, but are only billed for the product when scanned across the register. Therefore, if someone steals it, then only the manufacturer is out the $ and not HD.

Of course, WE the consumer still pay the price for theft in the end, but not HD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom