When will Home Depot hire security guards to protect shoplifters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, it does sound an awful lot like a 'lynch mob' back in the day, but certain demographics have started acting again like they did . . . back in the day. Am I racist, no I never was to any degree, not until some started wanting to make me so, then blame the reasoning for their actions all on me for things I never did.
So to sum this up, you’re not racist, but when “those people” started doing things that you feel were done back in the day, you wish you were racist, and even if you’re not rascist, you think that lynch mobs are becoming necessary with those people again?

You realize that these things work both ways as well, right?

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not flaming you but curious??? is this how the Oregonians delt with these situations?
This how Oregon tyrants dealt with it. What’s so frustrating is if you look at a political map of Oregon it is solid red except for multnomah county(Portland) and Eugene (Oregon Ducks). Those two area control everything. And I’m afraid it is only getting worse because conservatives like myself and the 8 families that left together for Oklahoma are all conservative. The ones moving into Oregon are Californians cuz it’s cheaper than California.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So to sum this up, you’re not racist, but when “those people” started doing things that you feel were done back in the day, you wish you were racist, and even if you’re not rascist, you think that lynch mobs are becoming necessary with those people again?

You realize that these things work both ways as well, right?
- When someone wants me to pay literally Millions (via my taxes) to them because some of their ancestors may have been treated differently then, than what would be considered acceptable now 150 years after the fact, then yes, I tend to get a little upset about that.
- When someone believes that they should be treated special solely because some of their ancestors may have been treated differently then, than what would be considered acceptable now 150 years after the fact, then yes, I tend to get a little upset out that.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And just to continue my rant for a little longer. When e-cigarettes and vapes were super popular the dems in Oregon screamed about how unhealthy they are for youth so in some areas like Beaverton they banned flavored capes cuz they were marketed to kids allegedly. Then at the same time those same dems are all in favor mutilating the genitals of youth to “affirm” their healthcare. It’s freaking disgusting. Oh, and they have legalized (I don’t fall for the “decriminalized” language) all drugs in the state. They’re idiots. Thank God I don’t call that degenerate state home.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, we're beginning to realize the philosophy of law enforcement has changed and we're increasingly on our own. And it's only going to get worse as liberals flee the sewers they create for civilized cities. Then they turn the civilized cities into the same liberal dumps they left. (Tulsa, anyone? OKC? Norman?)

Lather, rinse, repeat.

And then, we have debacles like this:
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...e-time-to-trade-some-freedom-for-gun-control/
Seriously, we need a mandatory IQ test for anybody/everybody who works in, or for, govt.
As I always say: Your personal security is NOT the job of the police. If you are not your own first responder, then you don't have one.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Dude is cuffed behind his back and most people (I believe) don't go around carrying a set of handcuffs on them.
His hands were tied...fat guy walked over with more ties to tie his already tied hands to his tied feet...hence the "hogtie".

Yep, it does sound an awful lot like a 'lynch mob' back in the day, but certain demographics have started acting again like they did . . . back in the day.
Back in the day the "certain demographics" were doing sh*t that required lynching? I'm pretty sure that's not only not true but is something old school democrats used to say...a lot. When did you start voting Republican?

Democrats lynched over 3500 blacks and 1200 white Republicans between 1882 and 1968 throughout the south, including right here in OK. That is fact.

Am I racist, no I never was to any degree, not until some started wanting to make me so, then blame the reasoning for their actions all on me for things I never did.
Yeah, you probably are and don't even know it. I take it you changed parties with Reagan?

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, it does sound an awful lot like a 'lynch mob' back in the day, but certain demographics have started acting again like they did . . . back in the day.

You've earned one Chappelle

chappelle.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom