Where to go to the ocean in Texas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said it started out as a mazda6 then they kept sending him upgrade options,so you might want to try like the cheapest car they have and see if they start trying to intice you to upgrade to a bigger vehicle for a lower cost. He said they just sent him another upgrade email for a lincoln towncar for like 5.00 a day more. I've never done this before but it sounds like a salesman on the other end of the computer trying to get what they can out of ya,hell you might ask for a proud or something tiny and see what happens.I know he is locked in at 235.00 for his total rentaland his big thing was worrying about car trouble cuz all you have to do is call and they bring another vehicle to where your stranded at,he is going on a burgers of america roadtrip with his son, from ok to NM,NV,Cali all the way up to Washington state then home.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back from my first trip from port A and we had a wonderful time. The water right now is hot. Last week I saw the water temp hit 90. I loved port A. My family would swim in the ocean and I could either hit the Horace caldwell pier or drive about 25 minutes and hit teh bob hall pier. Bab hall has a very good fishing report and they have a facebook page that send out climate and water temp data if you are interested. The water in teh area was a little cloudy adn there was a bit of vegatation that was always in the water but I expected that.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Galviston was bad when I was there a year ago not my idea of nice beach for my first time. Piled up sand on the back of the beach with dead fish and such in it. Rats runnin across the beach. And the surrounding area was just run down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom