Where to go to the ocean in Texas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South padre island, google the La International condos. Very nice condos, right on the beach and they are a ways from the large condo complexes so the beach isnt nearly as crowded.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check on rental car prices,a coworker is going on a lengthy vacation and renting a Crown Vic for next to nothing,no miles on your own vehicle,any car troubles are taken car of with a phone call,I'm starting to plan one this way myself.

Mgarza_a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote is for South Padre, We lived in Edinburg for 6 years and Houston for 3. The beaches are far nicer in South Padre, I dont really think the water is that much better. We go down once a year to visit my wifes family and go to the island.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check on rental car prices,a coworker is going on a lengthy vacation and renting a Crown Vic for next to nothing,no miles on your own vehicle,any car troubles are taken car of with a phone call,I'm starting to plan one this way myself.

I went to hot-wire and it was over $40 day for large car. Did your buddy have any special pricing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom