Where's your phone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't decide on which "humorous" response to make on this thread, so feel free to choose your favorite:
  1. Whenever I'm holding an intruder at gunpoint my wife usually calls 911.
  2. If you used the gun for its intended purpose you can probably holster it and call 911 with whatever hand you like.
  3. My tactical plan is to just yell, "Hey Siri...."
  4. Can you hear me now?
Seriously, I don't want to dismiss the topic as I think any tactical planning is a good thing. I keep my phone in my left rear pocket for no apparent reason but since I'm right-handed maybe I just did it instinctively?

Thanks for posting!

Bryan

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep my phone in the front shirt pocket, so its pretty accessible. You do bring up a good point though.

Shirts with pockets??? WTH, dude, you're like... a grandpa or something! lol

j/k man.... but think, if you have an old flip phone or something, you can flip it open and dial 911 by feel of the buttons - my phone I will HAVE to look at to manage to make a call. Damn.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always have my coms in so this topic is irrelevant to me. I wouldn't have room for a phone in my pockets anyway since they are all full of spare mags. I could maybe carry a phone on my left ankle opposite my boot knife but I don't want have to worry about breaking it when I kick some dude upside the face. Real men don't call 911 anyway, except to tell em where to find the bodies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shirts with pockets??? WTH, dude, you're like... a grandpa or something! lol

j/k man.... but think, if you have an old flip phone or something, you can flip it open and dial 911 by feel of the buttons - my phone I will HAVE to look at to manage to make a call. Damn.
HAHA! yep shirts with pockets. I'm not a fashionista. Carhart t's are my daily wear.

That being said, when I dial out or receive a call, it connects via blue tooth to my hearing aids. So, with the OP's scnerio in mind, I only have to dial or push one button, connect to siri, drop it back into the pocket, and talk with both hands available asking siri to dial 911 for me.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buncha badasses up in here. I ain't afraid to admit I don't really worry about my phone if I ever have to draw my gun, it's quite the secondary consideration.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom