Who’s moving to Tulsa? What’s wrong with this picture?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I also moved here from Eugene area. I am prayerful that the majority of those moving here from the blue states are as staunch red voters as you and I. Unfortunatley, I witnessed first hand what happened to Colorado when many moved there to escape the perils of there previous blue state.
I may be a bit jaded.
I agree Oklahoma is awesome. We picked it because of the political climate.

Prior to the late '60's, Colorado probably wasn't so bad. However, I think it was 1969 when they were forecasting the "BIG ONE" (earthquake) that would dump everything west of the San Andreas fault into the ocean. That is when the San Francisco (and maybe other city's) hippies took off for Boulder, CO and Denver.

Funny thing was that the citizens of SF held a big to-do on the projected date with the movie Earthquake being shown at a drive-in theater and lots of other entertainment and drinks. I just don't know if they did that to celebrate the hippies leaving or to just throw their attitude towards those that predicted the earthquake to begin with. That was a totally different San Francisco from what it is now.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stats in the OP are, in fact, accurate. It's only liberals and progressives that want to, have the ability and desire to move from hardcore blue states to Oklahoma and the Tulsa area.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is correct. I am a conservative. Unfotunately, we have very few true conservatives that run for office. Hence, I do vote for those that best align with my beliefs, most if not all do not align completely. For instance, i am a staunch Trump supporter, not because he is the perfect candidate, but rather the reaction he garners from the left and the media tells me he is doing something right.
Do I agree with DJT on all of his platform (like banning bump stocks) NO.
He didn’t ban bump stocks. He commented they should not be allowed as a knee jerk reaction to the Vegas shooting, but the ATF took that as a signal to go. They are the villains.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is correct. I am a conservative. Unfotunately, we have very few true conservatives that run for office. Hence, I do vote for those that best align with my beliefs, most if not all do not align completely. For instance, i am a staunch Trump supporter, not because he is the perfect candidate, but rather the reaction he garners from the left and the media tells me he is doing something right.
Do I agree with DJT on all of his platform (like banning bump stocks) NO.
I also am a staunch trump supporter. I disagreed on the bump stocks, passing the spending bills which increased debt (especially during fauxvid19), and I disagreed with how much he pushed the vaccine. With that being said, I’ll never agree 100% with a president that I vote for. It’s just not possible. But the good policies of his by far overshadow the things I disagree with. I think if you can’t find a single thing about your candidate that you don’t like then you are being intellectually dishonest

Latest posts

Top Bottom