Who’s moving to Tulsa? What’s wrong with this picture?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He didn’t ban bump stocks. He commented they should not be allowed as a knee jerk reaction to the Vegas shooting, but the ATF took that as a signal to go. They are the villains.

No... He may not have banned them himself but he sure as hell had them banned. He even said he'd try to do it through executive order if nothing else. Saying his words were just a knee jerk reaction isn't true at all. Of course, the ATF is still a villain, but so is Trump in this case...and the ATF was his army of anti-gun, anti-freedom minions.

As a matter of fact, he even said, "Take the guns first, go through due process second..." How do you defend that? F that. That is not something anyone can spin into anything other than what it is...pandering to the anti-gun hysteria. That right there was unforgivable as far as I'm concerned.

If he's the (R) nominee I'll vote for him for president. I will no longer support him other than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom