Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
One of the weirdest things I’ve experienced is the brain fog that people have mentioned. I had a little of it at the house but when I drove to get tested it was really noticeable. Mix movement with it and it was almost like driving in a dream with a bit of tunnel vision.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not prudent to make medical decisions based on politics. We have no physical icu beds. Every one is filled with more waiting in the ER.
Stay healthy everyone, no room at the inn if you get sick
Same with Tulsa I assume. Hillcrest South had 18 waiting for a bed in the ER this morning. One of my wife's patients had to wait 2 days in the ER before getting a bed.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the weirdest things I’ve experienced is the brain fog that people have mentioned. I had a little of it at the house but when I drove to get tested it was really noticeable. Mix movement with it and it was almost like driving in a dream with a bit of tunnel vision.

No kidding. That was the most worrisome symptom for me. Had me second guessing EVERYTHING. I was thrilled when that started lifting finally ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. There are no physical beds available. Every icu room has a patient. There are 4 of 5 patients in the ER waiting for a room to open

This is how it was when I had my accident with the tree. I never left the ER and they sent me home soon as I was stabilized "because Covid". That was 15-16 months ago now.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on my 2nd round of it currently. Most of the OGs here will remember that I had it last year about this time during the snowmageddon of 2021.

That case was a helluva lot worse than this one. I also had double pneumonia with it. I was so miserable, I recall waking up Mrs. GED about 3am, telling her goodbye, because I literally thought I was dying. My 91 year old father in law, who was living with us also had it, and it took his life.

This round isn't so bad. Body aches, snotty nose and a nasty cough, but absolutely NOTHING compared to last years bout.

Take care of yourselves my peeps!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on my 2nd round of it currently. Most of the OGs here will remember that I had it last year about this time during the snowmageddon of 2021.

That case was a helluva lot worse than this one. I also had double pneumonia with it. I was so miserable, I recall waking up Mrs. GED about 3am, telling her goodbye, because I literally thought I was dying. My 91 year old father in law also had. It took his life.

This round isn't so bad. Body aches, snotty nose and a nasty cough, but absolutely NOTHING compared to last years bout.

Take care of yourselves my peeps!

Get well quick bud!! 😘

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is how it was when I had my accident with the tree. I never left the ER and they sent me home soon as I was stabilized "because Covid". That was 15-16 months ago now.
Might not have had a qualified inpatient diagnosis code. Or maybe there wasn’t an inpatient bed available by the time you were ready for discharge. Pretty common these days. You can be an inpatient on paper, & still be physically located in the ER. You can be an observation/outpatient status and be physically inside the hospital too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom