Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hate you got it the 1st time......wondering was it worse or a lighter case the 2nd time ?
For me the second time. The first time I was sick felt horrible, but mild temp. The second time was way worse, still only about 3 days with a few more days of feeling like crud after my temp went down. Second time ran about 101 or 102 temp, stomach pains, could stand up for long got dizzy easily. We both should have probably went and got tested the second time, but we are both self employed and at the time we didn't have insurance. I know we could have went somewhere and got a free test, but I don't trust most things for free, except for a hard time.

RCSteve19

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me the second time. The first time I was sick felt horrible, but mild temp. The second time was way worse, still only about 3 days with a few more days of feeling like crud after my temp went down. Second time ran about 101 or 102 temp, stomach pains, could stand up for long got dizzy easily. We both should have probably went and got tested the second time, but we are both self employed and at the time we didn't have insurance. I know we could have went somewhere and got a free test, but I don't trust most things for free, except for a hard time.
Isnt that the truth on free things.....Good to hear you are feeling better ...take care

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I was tested by the state dept of health so I figure it is public knowledge now a days.

Hey, that's fine, I ain't telling anybody what to do or what not to do, just like the vax that should be up to the individual. I just don't share certain things on the internet.

Last edited:

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine started with a croaky throat and a slight fever friday the 31st. tested pos on monday the 3rd. Never more than a croaky throat.. Until last saturday I had a little headache. Twas no big deal on my end.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I both had an unusual cough back in late August of 2021. Both of us tested positive for Covid and got the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion treatment and was raring to go within a couple of days of treatment. We had seldom worn masks even from the beginning of the Covid "dempanic," and only recently did we get a J&J vaccination. (Mostly because her heart doctor recommended that she do so.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom