Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA!

I don't know how to answer your question. I tested positive, but never had any symptoms and never gave it to anyone as far as I know. I really think it was a false positive.

RCSteve19

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear what your saying...my wife went for a 15 minute rapid test at an urgent care and they said she was negative but took her $40.00 and she then for a 2nd opinion because she felt so bad and the 2nd test took 48 hours to get back the results and it was POSITIVE, so to me a person needs to be watch because it can be a money making deal

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have it, first test was negative on Thursday, copay made at urgent care, A few things to note, first few days felt like a bad sinus infection, which I used to typically get in weather like this. After a round of antibiotics and steroids without getting better, I tested again, negative., vopay made Not trusting the test, as my RN nurse watched the nurse administer it, we had it done again, this time properly by a dr friend (free). Positive. Some things that made me follow up after the AB and steroids was fatigue, mild body aches, most noticabely in my legs, a slight tingling in my nose when breathing, and sweating doing almost anything regardless of atire and temp. Days 4 and 5 just felt different than my typical infection. Sweats were almost like hot flashes at some points, that I tried to explain away. No fever, gi issues, no drop in pulse/ox. Just a bad cold. I should also mention one kids has it, the other doesnt, my wife does as well. Wife and I both have the first two moderna shots, but are not and will not be boosted. Kids are not vaccinated, and wont be either. Daughter was no sicker than wife, and really only had one bad day or two of aches and sweats. Wife and I both have brain fog, daughter does not. Symptoms seem to come in waves, I may feel fine for several hours and piddle around house, and then it hits me out of nowhere.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter brought covid home from church camp, and I ended up with it in August. I had already been taking a multi vitamin as well as additional zinc and D3, and I started taking ivermectin immediately. I never lost my taste or smell and only felt bad for about 5 days.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife an I both had the rona last February. The only symptoms were total loss of smell and taste for about two weeks. Wife has completely recovered while I’m about 75% back on smell.
We never took anything.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I had original Covid 19 Thanksgiving of 2020, we both lost taste and smell, she was achy and tired for about 4 days. I didn't notice much other than taste and smell. Body was fine but I noticed I would get very tired about 2pm (which is rare for me) I dont usually start dozing off till around 7pm. After negative test/recovery it took about 14 days of going back to the gym and working out before I felt like I did before and could push myself physically like I could before. We both took zinc tablets once testing positive, and our regular daily vitamins during the duration.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I are both recovering. I went into hospital on 12/26 and was discharged on 12/29. Was given Remdesiver and steroids, but was hospitalized because of pre-existing conditions and oxygen levels dropping to 88 or so. Feel great now, and never did loose smell or taste.
Took wife to ER on night of 12/31. Her biggest complaint was hard coughing and extreme tiredness. Since her oxy levels were normal, she was sent back home with antibiotics. Neither have been vaxed. It doesn't take much for us to wear out now, but then again we're both old and fat.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife, son, and I had Delta in September. We are all pure blood. My wife had pretty bad headaches and I just had a cough and fatigue. It was really weird. I just ate a lot, hydrated a lot, took Aleve and Ibuprofen, and tried to get outside and walk every day. By the grace of God it never took hold in our lungs. Taste and smell took about a month to get back to normal but I’m still spaced out.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No jabs in my household.

Wife had it in July, no one in the house was infected but her; In Sept when I had it, the two kids also got it, but not the wife.

I was exposed and got it back in Sept 2021. Slight fever, major sinus pressure and sore throat, wasn't like a normal sinus infection. I was already taking Zinc, Vit C, Vit D3, multivitamin, NAC and Glutathione (started taking NAC and Glutathione last year significantly helped keep the junk out of my lungs). Doubled the amount of everything mentioned, started taking Ivermectin. In two days I was back to normal. Kept the double-up of meds for two weeks.

I tested positive for antibodies last month.

We all followed FLCCC.net protocols to kick the c19.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Started off feeling bad today with a sore throat. By 5 PM I was at 102.6. Called out tomorrow and going to get tested in the morning. This headache is killing me though. I'm aching all over but that seems to have gone down some now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom