Who is running this place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF mate? Now we are getting hit with 3 listings a month unless we subscribe, I thought this place was about community not money. I can see the benefit however, it should help cut down on a few people posting the same exact things back to back to back that no one wants for months on end. Just me being stingy and b!tching, I should just become a supporting member. I get more than enough value here.

Screenshot_20200129-152207.png

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry about that, it really just comes down to how advertising has gone over the last year and being able to cover the bills for running the site. Currently there are very few options available to sites with gun related content, unless you're owned by one of the bigger forum companies that gobbled up so many sites over the last few years. The majority of the larger ones are all owned by basically one entity now.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like it. It gets old seeing the same posters posting nothing but classifieds, the same 3 or 4 items priced double their market value, and for them to bump them every evening at 5. And they've been doing it ............... for years. Years.

They should get a clue. Either nobody wants that junk or ............... nobody wants that junk.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a different note...

I dunno what you've done today, but the site no longer displays properly on my old system. It was working fine just a few hours ago.

I'm typing this in a scrunched 2"x3" reply box, and all the posts are now 3" wide. :/

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
I added another thing called "Featured Listings" that lets people pay $2 to get their ads on all pages, that may be it. But you should still have plenty of room on your screen unless I've done something wrong. Can you post a screenshot for me?

Latest posts

Top Bottom