Who won the debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Romney completely owned him.

Even the CNN poll shows Romney won at 67% or so.

As I've said before... Romney will be our next President.

The biggest problem Obama faces is that he simply cannot convince the hoards of unemployed and underemployed people that the economy is doing just fine. At the same time, he can't convince business people that everything is just peachy when they are overtaxed, over regulated and can't get a return on their investments.

Romney for the big win in Nov.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed the debate. It was honestly the most time I've spent watching anything political in a few years. One thing that it did show me was that several undecided voters will sway in the direction of Romney.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed the debate. It was honestly the most time I've spent watching anything political in a few years. One thing that it did show me was that several undecided voters will sway in the direction of Romney.

According to CBS polling after the debate a lot of undecided voters decided on Romney.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whenever Rachel Maddow and Bill Mahre both agree that Romney won, that means you, Obama, got your arse kicked bad

That is funny. Since I sometimes enjoy getting my blood pressure up by just sitting in front of the TV, I will occasionally turn on MSNBC and watch Maddow. Boy is she just a steaming pile of chit. She had a panel of Libs on with Chris Matthews on. I have not seen in a long time someone so upset with a debate performance. He was livid with Obummer. His hair all disheveled and ranting about how bad did. You are right, gsarg, all those Lib turds said Rommey won Amd were pissed at bummer. Hahaha, good times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom