Who won the debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why can't the TWO liberals on this forum just admit that Obama is a lost cause? He lost the debate. He's lost the confidence of the vast majority of Americans. His time is over. His light has faded.....
Jack, when you say "his light has faded" are you really talking about him, or are you talking about you? The light is fading up there isn't it Jack? The light is fading. You're plunging into darkness and its driving you insane.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I just watched it on DVR. I was listening to it live on Satellite radio and it was extremely boring. But watching it on TV with the visual feedback is completely different. I was able to pay closer attention too and Romney just took Obama to school. Totally and utterly schooled the prez. Obama did make one point I thought he might be right about and Romney came back and just smashed it to bits. I totally can't believe that Obama threw out gubernment motors in his closing statement. Obama's incompetence was on full display.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Romney looks and is acting like a president. Obama still looks like a community organizer.

As has his administration for the past 4 years. :rolleyes2

A decent debater could have had Romney stuttering after mentioning his silly 5 point plan ( which is word-for-word HW Bush-esque). *I* could have had Romney stuttering. I'm blown away at Obama's weak performance. Obama sounded like a pusssy kid responding to his dad's lecture after he got caught breaking curfew. Better hope Biden has more balls than you, BO. Clinton hangs his head in shame for all democratic debaters.

Biden is all balls, no brains. I don't like Ryan, but he's going to play mongoose to Biden's cobra.

What do you think "The View" will have to say about things tomorrow?

Silliest question, ever. The answer of course is something vapid and meaningless.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
obama and his team didn't lay down folks, they are smart and have something up they're sleeve. just wait....

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
obama and his team didn't lay down folks, they are smart and have something up they're sleeve. just wait....
After that a$$ whooping, you think they're going for the sympathy vote? Or is this their way to make Biden's whooping on Ryan look that more impressive? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Top Bottom