who's hunting where this weekend???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... I was informed last Sunday by my wife's uncle that he and his friend would be hunting opening weekend and we were not to be out there (he owns a part of the land we hunt on). Nevermind that we've been hunting there for 10 years and he's never set foot out there. Oh and did I mention that he asked if the feeder was working? And that he plans on sitting in my deer stand!?!?! This is the only place we have to hunt. So unless we hit a WMA blind, I will probably sleep in.

Man that's just not right at all! I can't believe he even asked about the feeder. I'd drink a gallon of water and go out there the day before and "relieve" myself in about 15 places around that feeder!

Sorry but he deserves it.

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that's just not right at all! I can't believe he even asked about the feeder. I'd drink a gallon of water and go out there the day before and "relieve" myself in about 15 places around that feeder!

Sorry but he deserves it.

Then if he has a bad hunt hopefully he will forget about hunting the place for another 10 years.....

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not good unless your on the night shift, and then you get a pass.:Heya:

I still haven't figured out where where to go yet. I have stands set up in Osage county, Kay and Grant counties. Spent most of the time in Grant, but have stands on the farm I haven't set in yet as I don't want to pressure them....It may be one of those.

BS i work nights and I PROMISE I WILL BE IN MY STAND NO EXCUSES FOR NIGHTSHIFTERS!!!.I have taken the first week off. I told my wife to not expect to see me until the bedlam game on Saturday!!! I will be just south of Mc Alester.

Latest posts

Top Bottom