Whose Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose right?

• Total voters

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not going to choose right or wrong but would you rather she empty your pockets and you do all the laundry? Nope that would just flat out suck. Just be happy that she is taking care of you and empty the freaking pockets yourself, problem solved.

Sure it would be nice if she could check them but its the least you can do for the misses.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly don't have enough info. For instance, my wife apologized to me for doing just this the other day. It's all about the circumstances, how you treat her, what's normal, etc. For instance, my wife does the laundry, but I don't expect it of her. I leave my clothes in the same place every day, and she gathers them. She knows I wear the same pair of jeans for several days before washing. She knows I'll empty the pockets when I'm ready to have them washed. She also knows I am more than happy to take over duties she is having trouble keeping up with, because ultimately, as head of household, everything is my responsibility. And she knows if she accidentally washes my pants with things in the pocket, she can come apologize to me, and I will tell her it's my fault for not doing my job.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the camp that says it really doesn't matter about the issue, if mama isn't happy, then you're going to pay no matter what.

Better make a fighting withdrawal on this one and live to fight another day.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good plan. Me too.

Hey why does it say "Patron" under your avatar? Are you some kinda tequila junkie?

LOL ... yeah ... let's go with that ... Right now any alcohol sounds good, but unfortunately off-limits. :( (But I'll swap you a bottle of Patron for a bottle of Macallan anyday!! ;) ) Why?? You have some kind of 12 step program you wanna sell me on, Sponsor??

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... yeah ... let's go with that ... Right now any alcohol sounds good, but unfortunately off-limits. :( (But I'll swap you a bottle of Patron for a bottle of Macallan anyday!! ;) ) Why?? You have some kind of 12 step program you wanna sell me on, Sponsor??

Yup, sure I'll sponsor you but my kind of 12 step program involves drinking Jameson. You a Macallan fan?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, sure I'll sponsor you but my kind of 12 step program involves drinking Jameson. You a Macallan fan?

Jameson's good ... If I can't get Macallan. Oh, I'm not a fan, I'm an addict.

When I die I want it to be in a lawn chair on the patio with a cool summer breeze (ok, I'd take a cool autumn breeze right now) with me just having finished a nice shot of Macallan (neat, of course) and a good cigar, listening to some Marvin Gaye. **sigh**

ETA: With nobody's laundry to do but my own! LOL

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jameson's good ... If I can't get Macallan. Oh, I'm not a fan, I'm an addict.

When I die I want it to be in a lawn chair on the patio with a cool summer breeze (ok, I'd take a cool autumn breeze right now) with me just having finished a nice shot of Macallan (neat, of course) and a good cigar, listening to some Marvin Gaye. **sigh**

ETA: With nobody's laundry to do but my own! LOL

My dream death has not yet been officially rated by the MPAA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom