Whurr my T-Mobile hustlaz at?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The issue I run into with them is their package equivalent to what I have now would run me $30 more per month.

With T-Mobile, we get 750 shared minutes, uncapped, unlimited web/data and text for $139.99/month + tax. My wife's phone is 4G, mine isn't.

The US Cellular equivalent is: 900 minutes, unlimited text, and 5 GB/month web/data for $169.99/month + tax.

The Verizon equivalent is: 700 shared minutes, uncapped, unlimited web and text for $159.97/month + tax.

The Sprint equivalent is: 1500 shared minutes, uncapped, unlimited web/data, and text for $149.99/month + tax.

These prices and packages are another reason why I'll be upset to have to leave T-Mobile. If things stay the same as above, it looks like Verizon will be getting our services, even though like I've said earlier, they're the lesser of 2 evils.

for 2 lines, 1500 shared minutes, unlimited messaging (text, picture text) and 5 gb data per phone its 139.99 plus tax. new plans man, the belief project, plus no ,more signigh contracts with upgrades. PLus amazing coverage. i work there, pm if you want hooked up, :Heya:

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tmo now and have been with them on and off since voicestream. I am in the air about what to do.. I really hate how ATT always manages to buy out anyone they want like they did with Cingular. I dont think att has ever actually done there own thing since the ATT startac flippy. They will buy something, become mono and sam breaks them up only to do it again. as long as I can still have contact while im in the woods hunting I will prolly stay but you never no.
Well if you hate AT&T you should get rid of T-mobile now because they are going to merge !

Latest posts

Top Bottom