Why do we have to be all nice and sweet to people that want to disarm us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even though Piers Morgan Tonight show is in the ratings pits and Alex Jones listeners number in the millions, Alex is in hot water for being angry. Maybe I'm politically incorrect, I don't see any reason to be all nice and sweet to people that are for all practical purposes, my enemy. I consider any and all attacks on my liberties and my Constitution an act of war by foreigner and an act of treason by an American citizen. We've been all nice when they stripped our 4th Amendment rights under the Patriot Act and TSA checkpoints, took our 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Amendment rights under the NDAA, took our 1st amendment rights with the Anti-Trespass law and now the coup d etat with the threats of stripping our right to keep and bear arms.

I'm just as angry as Alex Jones, because elites with armed body guards want to strip my ability to defend myself from THEIR tyranny and people expect me to be all calm and respectful. Well, I don't respect trash. We're not going to change the minds of globalist tyrants and they are not my friend. Why are we supposed to all put on some act and be all warm and fuzzy when dealing with tyrants?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flybeech, the answer is simply you must be nice because you do NOT want to be the "angry gun nut" stereotype. That stereotype frightens "regular" people ( ones with little familiarity with firearms). It makes them more likely to see the anti-gunners as reasonable.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flybeech, the answer is simply you must be nice because you do NOT want to be the "angry gun nut" stereotype. That stereotype frightens "regular" people ( ones with little familiarity with firearms). It makes them more likely to see the anti-gunners as reasonable.

^^^^this

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

How's that worked so far?

We were nice to our Oklahoma legislators and fawned over them for passing the Patriot Act, thanking them for taking our 4th Amendment rights, we were all nicey-nicey when they passed the NDAA which grants the occupied Federal government the 'right' to indefinitely detain, torture and assassinate any one of us without any trial. We remained calm and didn't really care when they passed FISA which allows the government to listen to our telephone conversations, read our emails, watch our internet browsing and Facebook posts. We were courteous when they passed the anti-trespass bill which created free speech zones and makes saying certain speech within earshot of anyone that matters a Federal crime. "Regular" people are at the house watching propaganda TV and completely detached, because they just don't care.

Nice ain't cutting it. When do Americans realize this is war, perpetrated by tyrants? Or is it best to be nice and courteous all the way to the slaughterhouse?

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, I get the message from the pile-on. Here is what I learned from this exchange;

We must always be nice to avoid the appearance of an angry gun nut. Sane people hide their anger, or better yet don't feel any anger at all.

We must always be nice to avoid frightening regular people, or they will support traitors. Regular people may seek to end of the Bill of Rights and loss of liberty as being more reasonable.

Views like mine should not be expressed in a Second Amendment forum, since this those forums are primary populated with regular people who are easily frightened.

We must always be nice to ensure that people listen. American citizens do not themselves get angry at the loss of liberty and will not listen to people like Alex Jones, or ordinary citizens that are angry over the destruction of the Bill of Rights.

It is drivel to repeatedly express disgust and disdain over other laws that similarly destroy the Constitution. Those laws are needed to keep us safe, and anyone who opposes them repeatedly is a broken record.

It is "all medieval" not to be nice to the anti-Constitutionalists. Since we elect people into power that destroy the Constitution, they deserve the same respect they give us.

The Founding Fathers were all about being nice to those who sought to oppress them, which is why the Revolutionary war was won with only about 10% of the colonists taking up arms. The real work was done by the 90% of colonists who were nice and compliant.

My lesson for today is nice guys always finish first.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No...it's drivel to repost practically the same, inaccurate statements in multiple posts within minutes of each post.

You are not having conversations or even debates...you are posting statements and reposting them, over, and over, and over. Whenever someone tries to engage you in an actual conversation and debate facts, ideas or theories you fall back on platitudes.

Keep on keeping on if that's what makes you tick, but pardon those of us who aren't kissing your ring for it.

(edited to add: Without actually knowing you, I can tell that your heart is in the right place and you are passionate about your beliefs. Some of us just don't agree with your method/tactics. That's all. No ill will intended.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom