Why do we have to be all nice and sweet to people that want to disarm us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are winning this battle, why change tactics now and adopt those of the losing side? That is exactly what they want. They are doing their best to goad people into saying stupid stuff and acting in a violent manner. What gets replayed over and over by the anti-gun media, the interviews of calm collected pro-gun individuals who stick to the facts, or the rants and angry outbursts of those pro-gun people who make threats of civil war and more gun violence? Why would any pro-gun person want to do exactly what the anti-gun media wants them to do?

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I get the message from the pile-on. Here is what I learned from this exchange;

We must always be nice to avoid the appearance of an angry gun nut. Sane people hide their anger, or better yet don't feel any anger at all.

We must always be nice to avoid frightening regular people, or they will support traitors. Regular people may seek to end of the Bill of Rights and loss of liberty as being more reasonable.

Views like mine should not be expressed in a Second Amendment forum, since this those forums are primary populated with regular people who are easily frightened.

We must always be nice to ensure that people listen. American citizens do not themselves get angry at the loss of liberty and will not listen to people like Alex Jones, or ordinary citizens that are angry over the destruction of the Bill of Rights.

It is drivel to repeatedly express disgust and disdain over other laws that similarly destroy the Constitution. Those laws are needed to keep us safe, and anyone who opposes them repeatedly is a broken record.

It is "all medieval" not to be nice to the anti-Constitutionalists. Since we elect people into power that destroy the Constitution, they deserve the same respect they give us.

The Founding Fathers were all about being nice to those who sought to oppress them, which is why the Revolutionary war was won with only about 10% of the colonists taking up arms. The real work was done by the 90% of colonists who were nice and compliant.

My lesson for today is nice guys always finish first.

Wow, if you're going to try and make points, try to make sure you don't just repeat the same thing over and over again.

Sane people don't hide their anger, they just don't give in to it.

You don't have to be "nice" to anyone, but you can be mean as hell without ever raising your voice.

Views like your's should totally be expressed in a 2A forum, and many users have already started threads for you to do just that.

Being "nice" and getting angry are 2 different things entirely. You can mad as a hornet and still keep a calm, logical demeanor.

Storm Shadow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you believe there are no undecided or just ignorant people who could be swayed by civil discourse based in logic and reasoning?

Hi Uncle,
Yes, I believe there are very few undecided people left on most any issue in this country. There's just too much out there for people who want to take the time to educate themselves. Anyone who is ignorant chooses to be ignorant. And they are more than likely not supporting what I support.

Latest posts

Top Bottom