"Why do you need 30 round magazines?" My non-PC Answer...Somewhat NSFW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try this one on for size:

Rosa Parks didn't NEED to sit in the front of that bus. She would've arrived at her destination at EXACTLY the same time. It wasn't any warmer, or cooler, or more comfortable at the front of that bus. It was her RIGHT to sit wherever she chose in that bus.

My Inalienable Rights as enumerated by the Constitution of the United States doesn't NEED anyone's approval. Anyone talking about NEED is a damned communist and NEEDS to be shut down, HARD! :mad:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6 rounds per person the person in the OP says, what if there are more than one person invading you? Who the hell wants to change out 5 6round mags or 3 10 round mags or even 2 15 roundmags in the middle of defending your home? I would just feel more comfortable starting out with 30 rounds in that one mag especially if by chance thats the only mag I have with me.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talking with a navy vet friend of mine from school when a few other guys from his Class pop in the convo on FB to "share" their opinions that you don't need more than six rounds to defend your home. The guy just got into guns and hasn't really given it much thought, he was just voicing concern and they started insulting him once they figured out A) He didn't share their opinion and B) They knew more than him on the subject. Another buddy of mine comes in to lend him some support and they start on him. So I see this conversation going on this morning when I wake up and I just lost it. Here's my reply to some douche asking why we "need" 30 round mags.

"Who gives a $&*! what we NEED? Need, need, need I see that bandied about everywhere leftist <redacted> come to talk about stupid BS they don't think others have a right to. You don't need to be a millionaire, you don't need tax breaks for creating jobs. Fine, that's your opinion. But when it comes to our RIGHTS, the rights of me and my sons and your sons and every individual American's RIGHTS that exist solely to make us a free nation? Lets not get in the culture of NEED here folks because that little bit of "enlightened left" double speak is a downward evolution into Feudalism, a backwards ass way of thinking. It starts off you don't NEED 30 rounds or 15 rounds and then it's you don't NEED guns at all and then you don't NEED to go to Church and worship how you feel and then it's you don't NEED to criticize the Government and then it's you don't NEED Freedom of Assembly, you don't NEED to vote. Man NEEDS very little, basic food and water. A Man can live as a slave, he does not NEED Freedoms or LIberties, but I'm a Citizen, and it's my Goddamned RIGHT to it so kindly shove that need BS into the farthest recesses of your bowels. We NEED 30 round magazines for the day that it comes when they, not us, decide they know better what we need."

Kinda strange because some of my classmates on FB had the same convo last week. Our resident angry lesbian Holly with her liberal ways had to throw her 2 cents in on it. Why do I need 30 round mags? Because I can thats why!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom