Why haven't you tried some competitive shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well who is shooting the matches at okcgc, oil capital, Tri city or heartland this weekend?

I shot at OKCGC today, and will be at heartland tomorrow evening.

Shot with a great group of guys today at OKCGC. I REALLY enjoyed this one today, maybe I'm getting more comfortable out there :)

arkmark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love too, my main problem is that I want to practice first and I can' t find anywhere to go where I can practice drawing and firing at multiple targets. In a couple years when finances are better I'm looking to buy some land just so I'll have somewhere to shoot.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love too, my main problem is that I want to practice first and I can' t find anywhere to go where I can practice drawing and firing at multiple targets. In a couple years when finances are better I'm looking to buy some land just so I'll have somewhere to shoot.

A match is practice for that what if situation. I never owned a holster before my first match.

If you need to get more comfortable practice drawing and dry firing the gun at home.

H&H shoots this Sunday night. You will wish you would have started long ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom