Why haven't you tried some competitive shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get into this!

I know your a little ways off, but the Ponca City range has matches every weekend, and some on weekdays. If you ever get up this way, let me know.
Oklahoma is blessed in having so many ranges with matches going on every weekend. Few states can match us. (pardon the pun)

Its total fun, and really great training on running your gun under pressure. Amazing how that little beep of the timer can make a grown man into a bowl of jelly. LOL!

coorsman_ok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know your a little ways off, but the Ponca City range has matches every weekend, and some on weekdays. If you ever get up this way, let me know.
Oklahoma is blessed in having so many ranges with matches going on every weekend. Few states can match us. (pardon the pun)

Its total fun, and really great training on running your gun under pressure. Amazing how that little beep of the timer can make a grown man into a bowl of jelly. LOL!

What do I need to bring shoddy?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are having a USPSA Qualifier match this saturday. If your a member, or want to be a member, now is the time to shoot 6 stages of qualifiers to get your ranking in USPSA.
Normally each club match that is a member will have one qualifier stage which is a stage set in stone as far as design. It takes 5 or 6 qualifiers (I don't remember any more) to get your ranking, so just shooting club matches once a month, it will take that many matches to get your rank, OR come the classifier match and get ranked in one day. $4 per stage.

If you can tell me what pistol you will be shooting, I can tell you what division you will be shooting in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom