Why the hell do dorms have fire drills? (Angry rant ahead)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope he's not in Cate. Those are the lamest dorms on campus. At least the towers have a TV room and study room on each floor.

TV Room? Study Room?

For serious?

You didn't have TV in your room in the towers? If you lacked TV, you sure as hell didn't need to leave your room to study. I always preferred the Library anyway.

Also - Protip: if you guys cruise by the Outreach / Continuing Ed / Liberal Studies building (just south of the dorms, across from where the Pool building is), they always have coffee there set up for whomever to have a cup. Free. STRONG coffee too. Non-traditional (read: old) students always need coffee. It's just a given. The custodians brew it and take care of it, and are super nice so be nice to them and keep it clean. And make sure to drink it black, as one should.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real reason is so that you can ogle the females who are running out in a towel because they were taking a shower when the alarm went off... I thought everyone knew this! :rubhands: lol

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had a firedrill my symester living in Adam's. Did have some Jack wagon pull the fire alarm at 3 in the morning. Made for one great morning trying to get up and get to my 8am class for a test. Yes that one memory is still very vivid. I know of several hundred students who would have loved to kick someone's arse.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you just proved why Cate was a better joint than the towers. My semester in Adams, some dude on my floor got upset at another dude, and literally pissed into his room through the gap under the door.

Seriously, freshman tower dweller?!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom