Will new laws keep you from going to Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of us aren't closed minded to states rights, and those who make an active choice to live under such conditions.

That is an incorrect and poor assumption. You can be open minded and not support their laws all the same. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to visit that state any longer. To each his own...

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always loved going to Colorado, but at this point, not going back. The exception is getting ordered to Denver for oral arguments on a case I'm in. Otherwise, it can kiss my (insert appropriate word here).

[insert]sack[/insert]

i couldn't resist

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son lives there, so yes I'll go see him, but most of, if not all, of my serious recreation money is going north or south of there. I lived there 6 yrs., many years ago, and it was obvious then that Colorado was becoming an island of liberalism in the rocky mtn area, more like the east and west coast mentality.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Moving there: Just another dream of childhood crushed by the well intended meddling of others. The same reason I don't have a set of lawn darts and the back windows of my car won't go all the way down....because it's for the children. Figuratively screw the children.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a CO vacation planned. I'm still going. I'm just going to bring a shitton of AR mags and sell them up there to make up for whatever tax revenue their protection racket up there gets from me.

Caliyanks

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son may move there when he gets out of Army this year. We're already trading mags and stuff just in case. We planned to hunt and do tons of things there. But, we've changed those plans and will do all our spending here in Oklahoma and Kansas (he's there now).
Which oh by the way OK is real good place for a disabled vet to live.
I get all kinds of nice perks. Thanks OK. We're native NYers but me, my son and there spouses are all Disabled/ combat vets and do appreciate the good states like Oklahoma.

jamessullins82

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Not taking my kids anywhere i cant carry a gun. Thats what disgust me, we cant legally carry our firearms in certain city owned properties or sporting events but thats where the crazy bastards always shoot up is malls and sporting events and schools

Latest posts

Top Bottom