Worst Restaurants - What's the worst place you've been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freddie's steakhouse in Sapulpa sucks they only have one good thing and that is cabbage rolls.
Murphy's steakhouse in Bartlesville isn't very good either.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freddie's steakhouse in Sapulpa sucks they only have one good thing and that is cabbage rolls.
Murphy's steakhouse in Bartlesville isn't very good either.

We felt the same way about Freddie's ... WAY over-hyped ...

Flat tire burger in Bethany... place smelled like a locker room and burgers tasted like, a flat tire

It's been a while since we've been in there. I'm kinda disappointed because I liked the seared tuna ... But I'm not digging the "locker room smell" thing ... :(

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been over this before. That place in Okarche isn't a restaurant, it's a bar. They serve a bunch of chicken because apparently drunks get hungry, and fried chicken and burned okra is delicious to drunks.

If you're driving over there just to eat chicken and your plan doesn't include getting $hitfaced drunk, you're doing it wrong.

You cannot be serious. You will die from a migraine before getting $hitfaced drunk on Okie 3.2 beer. Nastiest crap on the planet.

Rick W

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
On The Border in Norman.I ordered a chile relleno. What I got was a stuffed bell pepper. My wife ordered enchiladas, which were overwhelmingly spicy.
I later read a review that described their food as being over-spiced to disguise the lack of flavor. Pretty accurate!
Rick W

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My worst dining experience was probably at Primo's D'Italia in Yukon. Everything was bland if not downright bad, the supposedly alcoholic drinks had no alcohol in them, and they tried to make us pay full price for a bunch of stuff that we were told we were ordering at happy hour prices... among other issues.

Also vying for the spot... and TedKennedy will know what I'm talking about... is a little Mexican joint somewhere in the vicinity of Stamford, TX. We took a gamble on a random Mexican joint off the highway during a road trip, and lost big. By the taste of their food, their kitchen must have consisted of a microwave, a freezer full of Swanson Mexican TV dinners, and the cheapest chips and salsa Wal Mart sells. Maybe an extra cup or so of salt on the chips. Oh, and if you order a Coke they will crack a warm can and set it in front of you at the table.

SoonerCowboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with you on Primos. Their food is far from primo. I've lived in Yukon for 15 years and I've been there one time. One time too many.

I forgot to mention that if you want to try Latin or Mexican go to Zerates in Edmond. My wife and I ate there last weekend. She got the chille relleno and I tried a South American dish called Carne Guisado. My wife said her relleno was the best she had ever had and mine was great. I had them make it spicy and it lit me up. It was good though. We will be going back. And they put plenty of alcohol in their drinks.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will never darken the door of The Rusty Crane in Tulsa again. If not for their building/location I assure you no sober person would eat there twice. I'm not the only one to feel this way. Terrible service, terrible food. I hope someone else takes this building over soon.

Word to your mother. First time I ate there, which happened to be their opening night everything was great. Second time GF orders Chicken Alfredo, I order a steak with it comes with a Caesar salad. GF Alfredo and my salad both had sliced almonds in them. No biggie, we like almonds, not on those meals but they were easy to pick off. Order a sundae for dessert, guess what...no almonds. Not a deal breaker though. Third time we go back many months later, hipster waitresses couldn't be bothered with us, they ran out of ice had to drink hot "iced" tea and food tasted horrible.

Two worst places in Sand Springs are Napolis and IHOP. I swear the "chicken" that was in my meal at Napolis was cadaver flesh. It was cold, greyish, and too chewy. IHOP isn't bad, had decent food there (I was 37 sheets to the wind most of the time though) but Sand Springs IHOP is the worst of them all. I'd rather eat goats fart than go to any of the places above. True story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom