Would you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m talking from an investment standpoint. I’d think the market would be narrow if you wanted to sell in the future. I guess I just need to get educated on these. I wouldn’t know one if I saw it.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/806652202

There's a following for near everything, I was into snakes years back and made decent $, have 2 siblings that ebay and do well, brother does watches and sister does household collectables.. The key as you mentioned is being educated.. You gotta know the market as well as the item.. The sister bought a snoopy- red baron coffee cup from a garage sale for 50 cents and it went off for well over $100.00..

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If i were buying as an investment, i would buy something they can't make anymore. yes, according to them it is scarce, but only up to the factory seeing demand scarce. for investment and fun i know of a Fleming HK Conversion MP5 that is fully transferable, i cleaned it and had it apart, had to clean it twice, once for carbon and crud, second time to remove drool

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, that is one nice looking rifle. I would bid on in a heart beat if I had that kind of money. I think I have just falling in love all over again. :heart:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to have a real 550. But the 551A1 will have to do. There are many investment grade guns out there. The 550 is one of them along with the FAMAS and Russian SVD, NDM-86, Tigr, etc. They will only go up in value.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom