Yes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_7816.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things you frequently hear when you disagree with someone. Happens here all the time:

"you're angry"
"you're a liberal"
"you're afraid"
"calm down"

Classic responses when the person really has nothing better to offer. Another thing... "That's a stupid idea", does not equal calling someone "stupid". It's calling their idea, or statement, or whatever, "stupid". People really need to pay attention to what they read or hear. Words have meaning.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Things you frequently hear when you disagree with someone. Happens here all the time:

"you're angry"
"you're a liberal"
"you're afraid"
"calm down"

Classic responses when the person really has nothing better to offer. Another thing... "That's a stupid idea", does not equal calling someone "stupid". It's calling their idea, or statement, or whatever, "stupid". People really need to pay attention to what they read or hear. Words have meaning.
Been called a liberal by 5 separate individuals here.

Been told I was afraid by 2.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

"you're angry"
"you're a liberal"
"you're afraid"
"calm down"

When I use to teach deescalation I always say, "No-one in history has even calmed down after being told to 'calm down."

Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this point I dont know.

There is no compromising with evil, or.coming to a mutual agreement with communist. I believe it was actually tolerating differences and accepting that people could have a diverse range of opinions that destroyed my home. Evil preaches tolerance only until it can gain enough power to suppress good.

The left does not believe in letting you have your opinion. They want you broke and dead, your wife and children raped. They think it's funny.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You've also said you were afraid of two people here...that I know of. pstmstr and me. We both asked you to meet for coffee. Isn't that odd?
I said that I was aware of the consequences. Because I have seen exactly what some have done in the past with people I cared about.

Not afraid.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point I dont know.

There is no compromising with evil, or.coming to a mutual agreement with communist. I believe it was actually tolerating differences and accepting that people could have a diverse range of opinions that destroyed my home. Evil preaches tolerance only until it can gain enough power to suppress good.

The left does not believe in letting you have your opinion. They want you broke and dead, your wife and children raped. They think it's funny.

That last part, I dont see that level of inhumanity with the left, I see that with congress, with billionaires.

Hey, do you remember when AOC took office and was asking how she was going to pay rent?

Go look up her net worth now. Tell me how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom