Yes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That last part, I dont see that level of inhumanity with the left, I see that with congress, with billionaires.
The left, the billionaires, the politicians, they all serve the same master.

Take a look at history if you dont understand what they are capable of. Googling " red terror" would be a good place to start.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I said that I was aware of the consequences. Because I have seen exactly what some have done in the past with people I cared about.

Not afraid.

I won't as you seem combative and quite dangerous.

Didn't use the word, but that sounds very much like you're afraid.

Plus you wrote this about posting your DD-214:

I will not because I have seen what people do.

They will stalk you, they will pursue you, and they will push you to the point of suicide.

This is how people are now. Good friend of mine drank himself to death with whisky and blood thinners because someone got his info and made sure other miserable people used it to push his marriage, to push his site, and eventually he ended it all.

That is the world we live in.

Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't post mine, either. But that right there sounds pretty fearful in response to a guy who made it clear you could edit out ALL personally identifying info... You're afraid you'll be bullied to death...on the internet. You know there's a simple solution to that, right?

I'm not gonna post the exchanges you and I had. It was a while back and I'm not gonna spend the time to look for it. But it was basically the same thing. You felt I was dangerous and were afraid to meet me. Fact.

Last edited:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The left, the billionaires, the politicians, they all serve the same master.

Take a look at history if you dont understand what they are capable of. Googling " red terror" would be a good place to start.

Grew up on a rez...I know full well what this government and its subjects are capable of.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't use the word, but that sounds very much like you're afraid.

Plus you wrote this about posting your DD-214:

Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't post mine, either. But that right there sounds pretty fearful in response to a guy who made it clear you could edit out ALL personally identifying info... You're afraid you'll be bullied to death...on the internet. You know there's a simple solution to that, right?

I'm not gonna post the exchanges you and I had. It was a while back and I'm not gonna 20-things.comspend the time to look for it. But it was basically the same thing. You felt I was dangerous and were afraid to meet me. Fact.
No, I am certain that any and all identification some could get that are on this site will be used against me in one way or another.

It's how these places work, afraid isn't the word, as that implies I am worried for an undesirable outcome.

That is what I am not, because I have seen it all happen before. Therfore i will not let it happen to me.

You did prove your statement that those who use that word often have little or nothing of substance to offer.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been called a liberal by 5 separate individuals here.

Been told I was afraid by 2.
Don’t be such a liberal. I hate 6th place

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don’t be such a liberal. I hate 6th place

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
I suspect the liberals wouldn't even claim him. His own mother ran over him back on the Rez, wherever that might have been. That location seems to be a big mystery as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom