Yes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I use to teach deescalation I always say, "No-one in history has even calmed down after being told to 'calm down."

That is a sure-fire way to get me to so my best to stop a mudhole in you. Lol Even I am surprised at how much of a trigger it is for me. And I am not a particularly violent person ... 😁😇

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Calm down

Ha! Context, sir ... What makes you think I am not calm at this moment in time?? The critters are taken care of, the AC is working, Grumpy is on his way home and I have enjoyed a nice merlot and some interesting conversation here and over on SB ... 😇 If I was any calmer I'd be asleep. 😉

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! Context, sir ... What makes you think I am not calm at this moment in time?? The critters are taken care of, the AC is working, Grumpy is on his way home and I have enjoyed a nice merlot and some interesting conversation here and over on SB ... 😇 If I was any calmer I'd be asleep. 😉
Well I’m glad that you’re having an enjoyable evening, but break time is over. You need to get in the kitchen and make some supper for your man that’s on the way home.

Just joking…. Calm down

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I’m glad that you’re having an enjoyable evening, but break time is over. You need to get in the kitchen and make some supper for your man that’s on the way home.

Just joking…. Calm down

Nope. Guess again. He would rather have a hot dog from 7-11 than my cooking. True story. Lol I dunno -- only thing I can figure is he got so used to eating **** when he was a cop that he's addicted to the preservatives in that stuff. He's ALWAYS been more down for McD's or WAB than home cooking ... Go figure. 🤷 I used to be offended but now I'm just glad I don't have any dishes to wash ... 😉😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom