Yeti coolers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Instead of high jacking the "dry ice" thread, I though I would start my own. I have 2 of the Yeti coolers. Before buying them I was like " there's no way I'll spend that much on a cooler". But after buying my first one, I changed my mind. I have the Tundra 50 and the Roadie 20. These are awesome coolers. Every time we go to the lake, which is a lot, I put ice in them once and that's it. Everybody else is putting ice in theirs daily. It's so nice not have to go to the store to buy ice. Now I know that everybody has their own opinion, but mine is the Yetis are one of the best. I know there are others out there, Grizzly, Engel, etc. I have not owned any of these so I cannot compare. My brother states his Coleman will hold as just as long, but it doesn't. I'm not saying the Yeti is like a freezer, you will lose some ice, but the inside temp stays so cold even with the water. Now how long it keeps ice all depends on how often and how long the lid is opened. But I have no regrets spending the money on the Yetis. I'll never buy another cooler again!

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to disagree... I have a 5 day Coleman cooler... I am actually oufans brother! My ice has lasted longer! He says his is colder... Well if I have actually ice and you have water that means mines holding longer...

I will put my 5 day Coleman against a yeti... I've won twice already!

It's a fact!

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is all based on my own experience. Others may have different results/reviews. RyanH is my brother and the one I spoke of. But it's funny because he wants a expensive Yeti so bad, even though he claims his $40 Coleman is better. Hmmm.......

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a yeti for the "cool" factor! Everyone sees my brothers and they come talk to him about it 8'its a
conversation piece that's all!

For performance and best bang for the buck... I'll take my 5 day Coleman all day long!

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta love some brotherly love! Haha! We argue about it while we are camping then I show him how much Ice I still have and he walks away! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom