Back from Alaska

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sure if hes a stand up guy he will be so embaraced about this he will make it up to you. Ive found most hunters that do it for a living or just as a passion are pretty honest folks. Keep communications open with him and remember you always get more with honey...

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took plenty of pictures of Alaskan wildlife this summer so there should still be plenty left on your next hunt. Took this cow and calf picture out on a trail just south of the airport in Anchorage. The cow could have cared less. She let me follow them for almost a 1/2 an hour before heading into thicker willows. Good luck on your next trip!!!

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_moosebaby2.jpg

firewalker600

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry that it turned out this way. I think I would use another guide, to me he sold you short, surly he has a uncle, cousin, friend or fellow guide that could have helped you out. Five days left on a hunt. He should have tried to get you back in the woods some how in my opinion. I don't know all the details, but five days is a lot of time when it cost so much to hunt there. i would hope a refund is coming in some way. I know in the future I will ask if there is a back up plain if the guide cant continue with the hunt. Never thought to ask that question before. Best of luck this year and hope you tag a nice critter.

keystone1974

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man... Ive always wanted to go and hunt Alaska. I'm sorry to here about the Lost days of hunting.... That sucks! Hopefully that wasn't a hunt of a lifetime, it would be for me $. I hope the guide refunds some of your money or mabey if u can get the airfare and time again he will Double the days you lost for a nice 10 day second Alaska hunt

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should know more mid Oct. Will keep you posted . My guide seems to be a good and upright kind of guide . We will see what happens . Thanks ,Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom