Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 miles ran, 4 miles climbed, 475 high intensity chest and back reps, 150 reps of abs, hit the trails at draper lake and road 7 miles, one more big day then taper off before warrior dash next weekend

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
16.91 miles this week, with a new 5k PR at the Remember the Ten Run this morning.

Last week of tapering before the marathon coming up!

Sounds like you're running strong. You oughta be more than ready for the big one.

Is Jim still in it? Haven't seen him post in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you're running strong. You oughta be more than ready for the big one.

Is Jim still in it? Haven't seen him post in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I'm definitely ready for the race, and am feeling pretty good about it.

I don't know about Jim, and I've wondered about his lack of activity here as he's the only other OSA'er I know of running the marathon.

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm definitely ready for the race, and am feeling pretty good about it.

I don't know about Jim, and I've wondered about his lack of activity here as he's the only other OSA'er I know of running the marathon.

Hi guys. Ya, sorry I've been away from the forum for a while. Looks like everybody is still workingout/running hard.

I am running the marathon. The rest of my training went well, but slightly slower than I would like. Most of my longer runs endind up in the 9:00 to 9:30 range. A friend of mine has decided to run the mararthon (it will be his first) and I think I'm going to stick with him during the race. I'm expecting our pace to be 10:00 to 10:30ish. So I plan on just doing it for enjoyment rather than trying for a goal time.

i also continued crossfit 3 times a week. Running definitely zapped some of my strength. Some of my maxes went down. After the marathon I'm going to focus on crossfit for a while.

Commander Keen is killin it and will hit his goal. He is looking STRONG!!!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the half marathon today. 2:46:42. Beat my time last year by 13 minutes. Now to relax a bit. Might not run tomorrow so I can recover and let my knees have a break.

Latest posts

Top Bottom