Grandson turned 6 years old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clearly the young man understands the concept of a sight picture. Good for him. If you’re thinking 22 in the near future I can’t speak highly enough for the Henry Minibolt. My daughters learned on one and it was the perfect gun for them. View attachment 338640
Now if you could find it, a Stevens Crackshot would be on a whole other level. View attachment 338639
I have a crack shot in the safe for my sons first 22!!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call it Papa privilege.

12 grandkids, I have bought a bunch of Daiseys and knives.

D-i-L wasn't real happy, at first. She soon figured out, I was doing it, anyway.

Good on you and little man. Great memory. First of many.
It makes me feathers fluffy and sends me to strutting too. Good job Rocky.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This young man turned 6 the other day and Pa got him a Daisy. Here's his first shot......might have to step him up in class to a 22lr and take him on out in the woods. :yelclap:
View attachment 338637
"CAREFUL, he'll shoot his.... Naw, I'm not going to be the one. Congrats. Way to introduce him to his Second Amendment right. Take him hunting, and you'll never have to hunt your son. Some of the best memories you'll leave for him are shooting and hunting together.

I learned to shoot at 5yo in basement on Saturdays while Mom grocery shopped. Got a Stevens Model 11 single shot, rolling breach block Dad found at an estate sale. Apparently just like the great gpa's he hunted squirrels with at 5yo to get meat for family potatoes. Still one of the prizes in my safes.......priceless. Sadly, no one to pass it down to. Son and DiL are not having kids.....selfish professionals....doc and lawyer, semi-retired before 50, but with nothing of real value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom