totally creeped out part deux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wife was at work,I know for a fact wasn't her. the other two key holders are adult son ,lives in Edmond ,works in Edmond,he said nope not him and adult daughter she was at dentist with grand daughter not he either.

never had anything like this before. locks have been changed ,whole house searched nada. I did have garage door replaced 3 weeks ago if it was the garage door man he was hungry cause who ever it was ate 16 slices of bologna and 24 slices of cheese

hmmm, healthy appetite or starvin marvin?thats some odd happenings for sure.

CoyoteStalker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adding an alarm system is the route I would go. I setup my SimpliSafe system pretty easily. I like it, because I get texts when my daughter get home after school and turns off the alarm.

Sent from the ammo room

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wife was at work,I know for a fact wasn't her. the other two key holders are adult son ,lives in Edmond ,works in Edmond,he said nope not him and adult daughter she was at dentist with grand daughter not he either.

never had anything like this before. locks have been changed ,whole house searched nada. I did have garage door replaced 3 weeks ago if it was the garage door man he was hungry cause who ever it was ate 16 slices of bologna and 24 slices of cheese

How many slices of bread?

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
homeless guy took the items to eat over the next few days. He'll probably be back to see what's on the menu next week. It does sound like you startled someone though. Do you have any out buildings? New construction nearby? Empty structures close by?

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, add a camera onto the dog's collar or something. So you can see what the pup sees, and it would most likely be the least-expected place to put a camera.

Tulsa Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wife was at work,I know for a fact wasn't her. the other two key holders are adult son ,lives in Edmond ,works in Edmond,he said nope not him and adult daughter she was at dentist with grand daughter not her either.

You might want to just let this one slide. That sounds like a monster of a man ate one heck of a sandwich. :lookaroun Was any bread missing? JK, I do think it's time for you to invest in a few cameras with a DVR. If it ever happens again, you'll know for sure what happened. Hopefully you find out what happened and you have a good laugh about it. (family member, other person with a key, etc...)

colb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just want to point out that changing locks does no good, unless they are anti-bump locks. Seriously. You can unlock any standard pinroll lock with a bump key and a hammer. And it leaves no trace of forced entry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom