Got pulled over tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I was in my work truck so no CCW though.
I work nights now. I pulled out of my office lot in my company van with company logos all over it and pull onto main street of Chelsea. headlights on, used my signal, wasn't speeding.
I get half a block down and the lights come on.
I pull over to the side, figured he was after someone and I wanted out of his way.
Not the case. I shut down hit the hazard lights and roll down the window.
Over the PA I hear "Driver, step out of the vehicle"
I'm thinking WTF is this all about? as I step out to a blinding spot light in the face with my hands up.
Well the carnival is in town in Chelsea (oh joy) and the reserve cop had never seen a phone truck pull out that late at night and figured one of the carneys had stolen my van.
Of course as soon as he saw me it was over and he explained why he stopped me. By then another reserve officer I know had pulled up Iheard him ask the first cop "What did he do?" We had a good chuckle and I was on my way.
What a way to start the night.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense,but,when youre over 40 getting pulled over just isnt the same feeling as it was in your late teens and early twenties. For me anyways. I know I got nothin to hide nowadays and I cant even get a good nervous going.

RangerRandP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's Chelsea. Man, what do you expect? :)

He's got a point.

And I don't know how many people around here have every been to the Chelsea carnival, but lets just say it's a real special place and time that anything is possible. And I'm talking about the people from Chelsea and the Carnies. For some reason they seem to mix pretty well.

Yes I know what I'm talking about I grew up there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom