Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm about to head that way! If I can get a seat.

I've seen Santorum (Frothy), Gingrich (Porky) and Hillary (Cunty) stump in Tulsa. I'm certainly adding Orangey and Parah Sailin' to the list. Let the circus begin.

In all honesty I'm stuck here at work but I'm interested to hear what it was like. Supposedly you had to register on the website for a seat?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truth.

www.thepubliceditor.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_12_Jabba_Trump.jpg

I very much LOL'd on this one! :)

Pro choice and pro ethanol subsidy? Yup, Trump sure is a Conservative lol.

Some folks are so desperate for a non-establishment conservative they accept someone who is neither.

Y'all are getting trolled.

I very succinctly dispelled that notion in post #105.

He's part of the donor class...admittedly. The worst kind of donor class. He gave money to whoever would advance his personal agenda regardless of party or ideology.

So you're saying you'd rather have a candidate that's owned by the donor class, than one that owns candidates? If not, then your choices are Rand or Bernie. EVERY other candidate is more owned by the donor class than Trump. Cruz less so than the rest, which is why he has my vote.

"Everyone else does it" is a terrible reason to vote for someone, especially someone who is supposed to be different. Kinda of like folks trying to excuse Obama because "Bush did it too".

Yes, Trump isn't part of the Republican establishment. He is part of the much more powerful and more dangerous oligarchy establishment.

If you honestly think any of the other GOP candidates are less owned by the oligarchy, you probably shouldn't be telling us we've been trolled. :rolleyes2

If anything, Trump is a Rockefeller Republican. The salient point still being, he doesn't owe the GOP establishment (which embodies the oligarchy more than anything else in the world) anything.

No. Not at all. I don't have a candidate.

We're talking about your candidate and you keep trying to change the subject.

Trump isn't a conservative, with historical proof and context. "Nobody is perfect"

Trump is the donor class, verifiable through the candidate himself. "Who's your perfect candidate?"

Trump is the establishment. "You're just a liberal"

Brilliant discussion.

If you don't yet have a candidate, then you're just a kid on the street throwing rocks at every one else's windows. Why are you even posting in this thread? :anyone:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Horse sh&t GTG

I can't critique the candidate that is the topic of this thread because I haven't picked one yet? You usually say smart stuff...but that's pretty friggin stupid.

Good luck with his platform of "stuff-things"...I sure hope he doesn't pick that shrill voiced Palin as his VP! How can anyone listen to her for more than a few minutes?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Horse sh&t GTG

I can't critique the candidate that is the topic of this thread because I haven't picked one yet? You usually say smart stuff...but that's pretty friggin stupid.

Good luck with his platform of "stuff-things"...I sure hope he doesn't pick that shrill voiced Palin as his VP! How can anyone listen to her for more than a few minutes?
"You're either with us, or against us".
Ever heard that before? :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Horse sh&t GTG

I never said you couldn't discuss it, I said you were like a kid throwing rocks at every one else's windows, which is a pretty apt description. You can get pissy about it if you like (again, your choice), but you've got no skin in the game as of yet and can't offer a reasoned alternative. It leads to the question of WHY you haven't chosen a candidate yet? It's not like there isn't enough information available to choose which candidate most represents your ideals. Are you a fence sitter?

Like you've seen me post a dozen or more times over the months, I want Trump in the mix to keep the GOP honest. That doesn't mean I want him as the nominee. To the contrary, I've stated unequivocally that I'm supporting Cruz and why. You've failed to support ANYTHING yet. What gives? :anyone:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's friggin January and a single primary hasn't happened yet!

Why do I have to pick already? Thinking like that is part of the problem.

The continual lesser of two evils line of thinking is part of the problem too. I've finally just grown tired of it.

You're the one getting pissy because you don't like what I'm saying and I'm not gobbling up your favorite candidate.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's friggin January and a single primary hasn't happened yet!

Why do I have to pick already? Thinking like that is part of the problem.

The continual lesser of two evils line of thinking is part of the problem too. I've finally just grown tired of it.

You're the one getting pissy because you don't like what I'm saying and I'm not gobbling up your favorite candidate.

LOL, I have no reason to get pissy because Trump isn't my candidate. Also, I'm not the one who resorted to calling someone else's opinion "horseshit" and "stupid". Sorry, but you lost your cool because my statement was on point. You're entitled to your opinion, but not your own set of facts.

You've been putting pressure on other posters and disparaging their opinions, but refuse to put yours out there for a similar critique. And I'm sorry, but if you don't even have any leanings yet, you're either being disingenuous, or you've been too busy focusing on the negatives to look for any positives. So either man up and make a stand, or continue to take potshots from your hidey hole. Just know that you've been located and smoke has been popped on your position! :)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll continue the potshots at will. You aren't running the show.

If Trump's not your guy then you have no dog in the fight either...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, back to Trump the noble conservative. His statements in Oklahoma today were enlightening.

"We're going to make America great again! And we're going to win. We're going to win and WIN!"

What a message!

And for the record GTG, I genuinely have no leanings yet. None of the candidates feel genuine or "right" enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom