Who has a big mustache? Lets talk...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Learned two things with this thread. 1. the hate is strong in this group. Real life, liberal, hipster. Not sure how to respond to much of that. 2. I'm the only one here that has (or that will admit to having) a big mustache.

Thanks to all of those that offered advise.

Hell, I offered a snack stash!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see how it's any more odd than the multiple, lengthy threads on shaving with expensive razors and fruity little brushes we've had here, where people link to a shaving forum that I curiously checked out and found people with 10-20K posts about shaving like shaving is their main hobby and reason for living.

I'm blessed with an every other day shave, but some take it to a whole new level. Don't fault them for that, its a ritual they enjoy. Power to them.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
moustache.jpg

This fellow may be the one to ask.

http://www.thelocal.at/20151006/behind-the-scenes-at-the-worlds-biggest-facial-hair-party

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since it came up in a couple of posts...

I got a straight razor shave in the shop in the Venetian in Vegas a couple of years ago. Outstanding shave, great experience, it's a treat for your face.

I'll have to check the place out at 69th and Sheridan.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Learned two things with this thread. 1. the hate is strong in this group. Real life, liberal, hipster. Not sure how to respond to much of that. 2. I'm the only one here that has (or that will admit to having) a big mustache.

Thanks to all of those that offered advise.

Yeah, not too sure I'd consider yours a "big mustache". Fancy maybe but not big.

Latest posts

Top Bottom