2016 Presidential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I make a lot of typo errors. When I was in school, I had a handful of professors that would simply rip a paper if there were any grammatical, spelling or even margin errors. Never had anything ripped but it makes me wonder if I were in school today if I would have been able to get out with just a BA in underwater basket weaving.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Only when I see someone crying out for help. It's okay man, it's okay.

You know? I have never met anyone that would admit to framing a straw man argument. I am kind of at a loss for words … other than I do believe you bottomed out your integrity and quite possibly crashed your credibility with that. Nice job.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody going? Oklahoma City to host Republican presidential candidates

http://www.oklahoman.com/article/5416596?access=51cc3b5a8dd1bae0f045260ddc3e05a7

Confirmed attendees

The list of aspiring candidates and potential candidates who have confirmed their attendance plans includes:

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, of Texas

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry

Rick Santorum, a former U.S. senator from Pennsylvania

Carly Fiorina, former chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard

Ben Carson, an author and retired neurosurgeon from Maryland

John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal

U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, of Florida

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know? I have never met anyone that would admit to framing a straw man argument. I am kind of at a loss for words … other than I do believe you bottomed out your integrity and quite possibly crashed your credibility with that. Nice job.
No worries, you win the Internet. Wear your crown proudly Lol.

Edit: totally signature worthy Lol

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks ... but I will pass. You telling me that I won something is like getting stock advice with a free ham sandwich from a hobo.

You sure told me. I still don't understand why you're trying to insult everybody. Must have that MDP simplex/complex

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My saviors of choice will be my dogs. Oldest for prez, youngest for veep. They're good girls, never lie to me, never try to take what I work hours and hours for each week and don't care that I own a bunch of guns. Ya'll can keep your human saviors who will only disappoint eventually.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You sure told me. I still don't understand why you're trying to insult everybody. Must have that MDP simplex/complex

It is rather cute that you feel the need to defend people. Because you seem like a very special if not delicate little flower, please allow me to explain why I responded the way I did.

Go back to my first comment to CHenry where it appears that due to his grammar as well as how he copied and pasted a comment that he was quoting Dr. Carson. My comment was that IF Dr. Carson said what CHenry had seemingly attributed to him that would make Dr. Carson “______ (fill in the blank) ignorant.”

How did Chenry reply to me? Was he polite in his response? Did he try to have an adult conversation or did he go right out of the box to a really poor if not grade school ad hominem attack in an attempt to disparage me? Who initiated the invective discourse?

I enjoy a robust debate. But if and when someone fires a shot or takes a swing, I will reply. If you wish to say that is not taking the proverbial “high road” I will respectfully disagree with your assessment and say that there are consequences for one’s behavior. On the flip side if one cares to defend another’s comments, that is well and fine. However, if one defends someone who initiated said discourse; that would put their integrity a notch south of admitting to framing a straw man argument.

OK, did that help? Or do you still wish to continue with the hijacking of this thread with your puerile “winning the internet” retorts or acting like wounded victim with comments such as “you sure told me” or trying to parrot Dr. Phil? I know. Maybe another cartoon?

Your call.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My saviors of choice will be my dogs. Oldest for prez, youngest for veep. They're good girls, never lie to me, never try to take what I work hours and hours for each week and don't care that I own a bunch of guns. Ya'll can keep your human saviors who will only disappoint eventually.

I agree. I trust my dog more than a politician.

With that said, if dogs had opposing thumbs the Democrats would be able to provide an honest candidate. Then again, they would likely nominate a Poodle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom