2016 Presidential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am very easily swayed by good arguments. Accordingly, I vote for a Kasich/Carson or Carson/Kasich ticket.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just watched the Carson announcement and I liked everything he said. The establishment (Democrat and Republican) is going to tear at him for not having political experience. I view that as an asset.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carson isn't a great supporter of the 2A.

Protect the Second Amendment

The right of law-abiding citizens to own firearms is fundamental to our liberty.

It was no accident that our Founding Fathers enshrined the right to own firearms as the 2nd element of the Bill of Rights, immediately after establishing our free speech rights. I cannot and will not support any efforts to weaken The 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment is a central pillar of our Constitution. Our Founding Fathers added it explicitly in order to protect freedom in the United States of America. It provides our citizens the right to protect themselves from threats foreign or domestic.

Taken right from his website. He may not be an NRA member but I don't think that means he doesn't support the 2nd amendment.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Historically, those who have made their political decisions on a single issue have paid a price. I find it hard to believe that either Carson or Kasich would actively seek to mess with 2A.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom